Not sure what I should do, and I could really use some help…
My husband and I have decided that we’re going to try and have a baby in the next couple of months. When I talked to my neuro, he said that I should come off the Tysabri, and wait 6-8 weeks before trying to have a baby. When I figure out my infusions compared to my ovulation day, I come up with 5 weeks.
So, I’d like some options…if you were in my situation (and some of you may have been at one point), would you start trying at 5 weeks? Or would you wait for 9 weeks?
Thanks everyone. I value your options, and I’m glad that I have a place like this to get advice.